Door rails and patch fittings to suit 10 to 21mm glass
- Patch fittings & AP Door rails
- Sliding door systems (Manet & automatic doors)
B+M Architectural offers innovative glass door fixings, which have been used in large commercial, retail, leisure and office glass partition projects. Our glass doors can easily be integrated in a frameless glass entrance with spider fittings.
- Toughened laminated frameless glass doors (door rails or patch fittings) for swing door (single or double swing). Our fittings are tested up to 500.000 cycles and can take up to 19mm glass.
- Pinch-free swing doors,
- DDA-compliant glass doors
- Pivoting glass doors (Manet type) up to 3m high (160kg per door leaf). These door can accommodate single and double glazed units (up to 40mm DGU)
- Large automatic sliding glass doors (supplied with unique fixing blocks).
- Self-closing Biloba, Unica and Triloba hydraulic hinges (which are a time-saving alternative to traditional floor spring installation). These hinges can either be used in glass-to-glass application or within a rebated aluminium or timber frame, an easy option for retrofit jobs.
Our professional team of technicians is driven to add value to your projects by offering unique design solutions and technical expertise including CAD drawing, glass specification, structural calculation and on-site training throughout the UK and Ireland.